Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Mornign Breakfast

I want so badly to create memorable, meaningful traditions for our family.  I try different things but nothing ever seems to stick.   I think traditions are important.  It gives a family personality and character.   I remember looking forward to our family traditions... the nut in the pudding on Christmas eve (My children love this tradition), opening pajamas on Christmas eve, singing Christmas carols, and such.  I need to find meaningful traditions that inspires happiness, joy, excitement, love for the holidays and throughout the year. 
Christmas Morning Breakfast is one of those things that I can't leave at cereal.  I want something more then that.  Let's see if I find it this year.  Try this recipe.

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Yum! We've always made orange bow-knots, sausage/bacon, and topped it off with homemade hot choc. Good luck finding the breakfast that works for you!

Kimberly said...

What is the nut in the pudding tradition? It sounds interesting!